Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Family Guy

I remember vaguely when "Family Guy" came out that there was a small audience who really enjoyed the show, but not enough to keep it on the air. After cancellation, it was picked up by Cartoon Network's Adult Swim (possibly when they had the senior citizens swimming in the pool theme happening between shows at the time). It must've blown up in syndication because Fox decided the renew the show for the next ten (!) years. I'm not sure off the top of my head what other tv shows have been thawed out of the morgue before their final resting spot. I recall when "Family Guy" was considered a "Simpsons" clone. I think its almost a parody, or just coincidental in the choice of of having a baby, middle sister, older brother, a dog, ignoramus father and "hot" mother. Hmm.....

I usually watch this before I go to sleep at 10pm, but lately my TV seems to only get 3 channels. I still hate the analog to digital switch. Completely stoopid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment