Thursday, September 8, 2011

Man Vs. Food

I'm pretty sure this episode was in Puerto Rico where there seemed to be lots of crazy pork dishes. I've never been to Puerto Rico, but I like Davila 666 who are from there. 



Jeffrey and I have gone to Munchie's in Sarasota after seeing it in an episode. We were there to play a show at Pasttimes Pub across the street. The first time we went, he had a...
 
and I had a 

I think after getting through half the sandwich, I felt pretty terrible, like I had eaten too much salt or something. Even so, we still went back again a year later. They're actually pretty good, just not all the time of course. 


2 comments:

  1. We also went to Ben's Chili Bowl in Washington DC from watching the show. We met the owner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yeah! I forgot about that episode. That was so great! :)

    ReplyDelete